Sunday 23 December 2012

Dr Who Theme Tune

Our first request is the theme tune to Dr Who. A classic tune that I believe everyone in the country is familiar with but quite a difficult one to play as it includes both strumming and picking. The fact it's quite fast only adds to the level of difficulty as well as the awe and wonder when you master it.

I'm just figuring out the tabs at the moment, so for the time being here are a couple of videos of others playing it. Do message me if I still haven't worked it out by the end of 2012.


 


Below you will find the tab for the first video by "Uke of Carl". He's transferred quite a few songs onto the Uke and has a great talent when it comes to the arrangement of the songs. Because of this the tab actually looks quite difficult, so I will try it out and attempt to write it up a little more simply so you know how to do the strumming pattern as well. 

In the meantime, give it a go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment